Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Re-entry is difficult

So much has happened in the past month and half, I'm not quite sure where to begin. So here is a random list of things to help me start:

SLV 0909

1. I spent the second half of September in the US of A. Spending two weeks on the other side of the planet made for a lot of rushing around and jet lag, but it was lovely to see family.

DSC_0243

2. I was in Kerala for a week after we got back. Our trip involved some long bus rides and stunning country side. And we ate well.

DSC_0019

3. I finished a couple of sewing projects before I left on the trip.

4. I missed yoga class for a month. It's dark when I get back from class these days. Sorry, no photo.

DSC_0097

5. We enjoyed being in India for Diwali this year. It was noisy, but very festive.

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful photos! i've never been to india but i heard the food in kerala is amazing. i hope when you catch your breath you'll post the projects you finished.

    ReplyDelete